Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What is wrong with the world& help GF hurricane Sandy relief

Hey guys, it's me,The Kid. You know sometimes you have those cool questions right? Well this time I want you guys to answer mine. Okay so here is the QUESTION:
              WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD

I would totally LOVE to hear your answers!! So please answer my question and maybe I will ask one of your questions. The best questions I get back with the best answers I will publish, answer, or comment! I totally hope you take this seriously!

   Things NOT ALLOWED to write back with
  • Curse words
  • Saying bad things about me or my blog
  • Any form of making fun of Obama or Romney
  • Asking me personal questions (the world can see this!)
Also  those effected by hurricane Sandy might have gluten problems so here are some websites you can donate food and/or money to.
Thank you sooooooo much!

Signed,
tHe KiD

No comments:

Post a Comment