Monday, August 20, 2012

My older twin of celiac

Hey guys it's the kid I hope you have some comments about this post.

Have you ever found a celiac twin. Well today at school I did. I took my first middle school speech class for studdering. Well, it was amazing what happened. So another teacher came in for some pineapple upside down cake. So the teacher asked me if I wanted some. but sadly I had to say no then i said sorry I have a gluten intolerance called Celiac Disease. So then both teachers my speech teacher and another speech teacher said i have a intolerance of gluten too and my speech teacher turns out to have celiac. So then for the entire speech class we shared things about ourselves. And guys I have to say this she is ME. For every single question asked same answer it was soo cool.


          Thanks for reading
        The Kid
 


      P.S. if you have a twin like me please write back I would seriously LOVE to hear your stories!



     Peace love Baseball yes i am a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment