Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Recipe time on Growing up gluten free

Hey I have read a lot of food blogs so I decided to make my own. Now here is one of my favorite I created it myself it's gone in  matter of seconds with kids begging for another.

So here is my recipe for fudge:

       Things you need: One bowl, one bag of mini marshmallows or two jumbo, and a bag of chocolate chips (I prefer Ghirardelli's)

Directions: First take your bowl and pour 1 cup of chocolate and 1 cup of marshmallows  then put them in the microwave for ten seconds open then put it in for ten more. Grease a pan while you microwave then twirl the fudge and put in pan, repeat until pan is full. Put in fridge for an hour then it's ready to eat.


                                      Enjoy,
                                  The Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment